We are looking to grow our team by adding a Coach / Personal Trainer. The position is currently on a part time basis with the potential to develop into a full time role for the right candidate.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
Someone friendly and hard working who will work closely with our team to deliver an excellent service to both our adult & youth members.
Someone who has degree in the area of sport science, health or physical activity. Has experience working with the public. Holds a personal training level 2/3 qualification or similar qualifications.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– Passionate about genuinely helping people & serving others.
– Values honesty, humility, excellence & family
– Hard Working
– Able to use your initiative
– Willing and eager to learn and grow as a person and as a coach
– Willing to step outside your comfort zone
– Enjoy working with children in a fitness environment and developing their potential and love for activity.
Please get in touch by sending your CV to: