Full Job Description
We are looking for a Personal trainer / Fitness instructor to join our team, become part of an awesome community and help to grow an already well established business.
It is important to us that our team works together, as a team so we will teach you our training systems, coaching protocols and bring you through our staff development program in order to integrate you into our team & help you develop within the business. You must be a peoples person, work well as part of a team and bring your own personality and enthusiasm to succeed in this role.
Your Roles Will Include:
- Coaching both large groups and Personal Training clients
- Performing fitness assessments including body composition, body weight, measurements, various movement, mobility, strength and cardiovascular tests etc.
- Program Design – Using our systems and coaching tools and adding your spin on things you will be expected to be able to program for small group & 1-1 PT clients
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction
- Assisting in educational content and marketing projects and helping with social media
- Taking part in Social events and out of gym activities as part of a team with clients (Costs of which are covered by The Fundamental Body)
- General Upkeep of the gym and equipment
The successful candidate should be outgoing, enthusiastic and excited about:
- Coaching Group Classes
- Coaching in 1-1 & Small group Personal Training environments
- Working with a wide variety of clients and people of all fitness levels
- Being part of a strong team
Added Benefits to this role:
- Guaranteed Hours – agreed upon at offer & acceptance of role.
- No Rent.
- No need to find clients.
- Career Development
Experience is an advantage but for the right personality not mandatory. The successful candidate will go through our staff development program in order to learn the operations of the business and more experience could help to fast track through this program. The right personality along with an enthusiasm to grow and develop individually and as a coach and together as a business and team is what we strive for in order to deliver a quality service to our clients.
Internal – on the job training will be provided.
- You must love what you do and be comfortable working with people.
- You must be punctual and professional
- Lvl.3 EQF Qualified Gym Instructor or above
- Must be a great communicator
- Understand the principles of programming
- Be able to think on your feet
- Be able to take instruction and work as part of a team
- Be able to deliver instruction
- Understand basic movement patterns
- Be willing and eager to learn and grow
- Lvl.4 EQF Qualified Personal Training
- Any additional qualifications from Elite Fitness & Performance Academy or an interest in Crossfit
Job Types: Part-time / Contract (initially)
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: €11.50-€15.00 per hour
- Company events
- Gym membership + Partner / Spose Membership
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Trim, Co.Meath
- How will you commute?
- Depending on the number of hours you do each week, you may be required to work multiple (2-3) split shifts (6-11am + 5-9pm) each week. The more hours you do, the more likely this will be. Are you happy to do so?
- Fluent English (required)
Please get in touch by sending your CV to: